Create a Culture of Teamwork
The Five Behaviors® is dedicated to helping people build truly cohesive and effective teams that deliver exceptional results. This program focuses on putting The Five Behaviors model into practice. Through a virtual or classroom experience, team members better understand how they and others contribute to their team’s development, and how their part of the whole can make or break the team and its dynamic.
Team members will learn:
- The critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to work effectively with each other
- Their team’s overall scores on the key behaviors in The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results
- Their individual personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how these contribute to the team’s overall success
An ideal solution for:
- Building team cohesion
- Resolving dysfunction and building team principles
- Leadership and development teams
- Teams that have been established for 6+ months
- Small-medium size teams
A New, Personal Approach to Teamwork
This unique and impactful team development solution empowers individuals to rethink their approach to teamwork, shape new, more productive behaviors to increase productivity, and create a common language that completely redefines what it means to work together to build a culture of teamwork. Build an organization of individuals who know how to work together effectively by engaging The Five Behaviors®.
Participants will learn:
- The foundational principles for building a cohesive team based on The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
- How their unique personalities influence their behaviors and the discipline required to overcome barriers caused by natural tendencies that make effective teamwork so elusive.
- The critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to be effective team players on any team.
- How individual styles contribute to a team’s overall success.
An ideal solution for:
- Any employee at all levels of an organization, including managers or team leaders
- Large teams, cross-functional teams, matrixed teams, or departments
For more information about this program including upcoming product showcases, facilitator accreditation classes, brochures, sample reports, and promotional videos, please visit our Five Behaviors Authorized Partner webpage.
Moving you to your goals with focus and an ability to see beyond the obvious is Sharon's strength. Sharon brings results to your team with intuitive coaching skills that reveal performance gaps and issues. Your path to success in an environment of integrity and respect is delivered every time under Sharon's leadership.