Without the right process or without the right tools, finding the right people for the job is tough. Learning about candidates from a résumé and an interview is usually not enough. Do they have the aptitude to get the job done? How will they behave in difficult situations? How will they work with their manager or on their team? Will the job motivate and inspire them to stay for the long haul? PXT Select's powerful assessment helps organizations make smart hiring decisions. You’ll be able to plan earlier, interview better, hire smarter, and retain longer.
Four Steps to Hiring Great Talent
- Hiring managers and recruiters are often not aligned on the job requirements prior to casting the recruiting net. PXT's breadth of performance models can help get everyone on the same page so they know exactly who they’re looking for, and the traits required to be successful in the role.
- Without the right tools, or without the right data, making objective hiring decisions can be daunting. Data driven candidate insights help managers assess how well candidates fit the job requirements, and make better informed talent decisions.
- Hiring the wrong person can be risky and expensive. With PXT's unique Job Fit feature, we help to objectively compare candidates against the chosen benchmark to understand how well they fit the role requirements.
- It takes effort to hire the right person. Setting them up for long term success requires even more. PXT's full suite of reports provides a path to employee engagement. Engage your workforce by helping managers onboard, coach, and develop their people to their full potential.
Creating a great place to work starts with hiring the right people. Here's how we can help:
- Simplify the selection process: Hiring the right people means finding candidates who fit the job requirements. That’s where we can help. Tell us about your job, and PXT Select will tell you if the candidate is a great fit.
- Replicate top performers: Once you identify which attributes distinguish the top performers in your organization, PXT Select provides target performance models so you can spot future hires who share common traits with your most successful people.
- Retain your talent: Leverage the power of data to gain insight into your people’s strengths and opportunities related to their current job or future openings. It’s a great tool for onboarding, coaching, or filling open positions in your organization with existing employees.
- Decrease the cost of bad hires: Bad hires are not only costly—they can also cause disruption, damage to morale, and reduce productivity. Even more, a really bad hire can infect others with bad habits around the company, causing widespread productivity issues.
- Reduce hiring bias: Let’s be honest: we all have hidden biases that affect how we interpret information and make decisions. Building the right assessment into your hiring process helps reduce the hiring bias by applying a consistent approach to every candidate, no matter how dissimilar their personal characteristics, experiences, and education may be.
- Cut down on turnover: Poor job fit is the number one reason employees leave their jobs. Ensuring your people have the natural talents to successfully perform the job they’re hired for can be a positive impact on performance and productivity.