As a Certified Associate of the Integro Leadership Institute, we have over 30 years of research and work with leaders in hundreds of organizations, which has distilled the complex role of leadership down to four basic skills:
- Building Trust
- Inspiring Commitment and Passion
- Building Winning Teams
What most leadership programs attempt to do is teach these skills in one session, whether that be a keynote speech of 90 minutes or a five-day intensive leadership retreat. The reality is each of these skills needs to be applied and integrated before they are really learned. The uniqueness of Intégro’s approach is to focus on developing one skill at a time and providing leaders the opportunity to apply that skill in the workplace.
How the DevelopPEOPLE Approach to Leadership Development Increases Customer Loyalty and Passion
Customer loyalty and passion stems from an excellent product and excellent customer support. Customer loyalty begins with employee loyalty, which begins with Leadership Development.
This is what makes the DevelopPEOPLE approach to Leadership Development successful:
- It is a process not an event. Intégro’s Leadership Development Process consists of four levels of leadership development designed to be run over 18 months to two years.
- The appropriate use of learning instruments. In addition to Intégro’s Flexibility and Trust Survey, we have included a number of learning instruments to provide leaders with feedback about various aspects of their behavior. Each new layer of self-awareness contributes to an ongoing increase in emotional intelligence and helps them better relate to the people in their environment.
- Application in the workplace. After each session there are specific application assignments leaders complete with their teams. The focus of these assignments is on the employee… increase their engagement and commitment, and focus them on delivering value to the customer that your competitors can’t match.
- One-on-one coaching. Follow-up coaching for each leader is provided after each session, with a focus on supporting leaders in achieving their own personal development goals, as well as coaching them through the implementation of the assignments with their teams.
- The Leader’s Journal. During each session leaders receive a journal that outlines their individual and team action steps and provides the opportunity for them to document progress made for debriefing in their one-on-one coaching sessions.
This revolutionary new DiSC® product is a 360-degree feedback profile built to give leaders constructive and useful feedback on leadership performance.
Why 363? This profile is unique: giving the leader comprehensive 360 feedback, and focusing on 3 strategies for development. Unlike many other 360 feedback profiles, the new 363 for Leaders uses the latest in CommentSmart™ feedback technology which provides constructive selectable comments that gives the leader future-focused strategies for improvement.
363 for Leaders is presented in a clear and easy-to-use method using the modern and efficient EPIC online platform. All this combines the value and depth of 360s with the simplicity and power of DiSC.
Most leadership development programs hit all the right notes: responsibility, performance, engagement, collaboration, and communication.
But how many result in real change in the organization’s culture that increases adaptability and innovation?
This is why our Engaging Leadership development program is different.
Engaging Leadership is more than a training program. It provides leaders with the skills, tools, and methodology to use a trust-based leadership approach that delivers measurable and sustainable results.
This program has an immediate positive impact on employee engagement, consisting of a two day seminar and a required workplace application project. This ensures that leaders use the knowledge and skills learned to increase trust and engagement in their teams. It focuses leaders on taking their teams beyond engagement to delivering value competitors cannot match.
Leadership requires a flexible attitude, mental agility, and behavioral adaptability. In times of constant change, these are essential skills for leaders of every organization.
The leadership coaching process, based on the Integro Leadership Development Process, focuses on five leadership skills that are needed to develop innovative, high performing teams that adapt quickly and effectively to change. For more information on the leadership skills, see our passion pyramid here.
The Leadership Coaching Process is a three-staged process designed to provide leaders with the skills and tools they need to increase their leadership effectiveness and create high performing teams.
After over 30 years of research and working with leaders in hundreds of organizations, the complex role of leadership has been distilled down to four basic skills:
- Build Trust
- Inspire Commitment and Passion
- Build Winning Teams
What most leadership programs attempt to do is teach these skills in one session, whether that be a keynote speech of 90 minutes or a five day intensive leadership retreat.
The reality is each of these skills needs to be applied before they are really learned. The uniqueness of this approach is to focus on developing one skill at a time and requiring leaders to apply that skill in the workplace.
Thank you, Sharon, for your outstanding model of effective leadership – clear, focused, authentic communication!