As an Everything DiSC Certified Solutions Provider and Everything DiSC Certified Facilitator, we work with our clients to train their Talent Development professionals so they are prepared to deliver high quality assessment-based learning solutions. Your trainers, coaches, HR Generalists, Organization Development practitioners and other professionals will be in good hands as they work to develop their competence and confidence in facilitating Everything DiSC solutions. In addition to being highly qualified in Everything DiSC, our President, Sharon Wingron, CPLP is also one of a select group of "Expert Facilitators" for the ATD Master Trainer Program and Training Certificate Program. She will help your learning professionals deepen their knowledge of DiSC while also strengthening their overall facilitation skills.
Everything DiSC Workplace Certification
Also known as a "Train-the-Trainer" program, our Everything DiSC Workplace Certification is provided through three options:
Your best resource to gain foundational knowledge and tools for facilitating Everything DiSC without leaving your office. Designed with your busy schedule in mind, this online course gives you the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by Wiley’s expert trainers.
This program Includes:
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four week period
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
Go to https://www.everythingdisc.com/wingsofsuccess to see upcoming class dates, then email email@example.com to register.
The in-person, Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification begins with online, self-directed learning and culminates in two days of practical application in Minneapolis, MN facilitated by Wiley's expert trainers. With Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification, participants will:
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC® model and supporting research
- Discover how to apply the Everything DiSC Workplace reports to daily interactions
- Customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session
- Create strategies to promote a DiSC®-based culture
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC® and discover how to utilize it as an ongoing development tool
- Go to https://www.everythingdisc.com/wingsofsuccess to see upcoming class dates, then email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Delivered by Sharon Wingron, CPLP, at your location, for your participants. We start with the Public In-Person program, then customize it to completely meet your needs. Variations may include additional in-person or virtual sessions.
- Book a call with Sharon at https://bookme.name/developPEOPLE/lite/edw-certification to discuss your program needs.
Everything DiSC Essentials Program
With a range of powerful solutions in the Everything DiSC® suite, it can be difficult to choose the right one for your organization. The Everything DiSC® Essentials course can help!
Everything DiSC Essentials provides foundational DiSC® knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports to help you select and facilitate the best DiSC solutions that meet your needs. This self-directed learning course contains 2-3 hours of online, engaging activities. With flexible access to the online Everything DiSC Training Center, you can work through the course at your own pace. For single users only.
- Use Everything DiSC profiles and their applications in the workplace
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC model and Everything DiSC report interpretation
- Enhance your DiSC experience through support reports
- Consider strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your organization
- Enrollment occurs Wednesday mornings US Central
- Online access to engaging interactive learning activities
- Entirely independent, self-paced learning
- Optional Kick-off webinar occurs Fridays to tour the online Training Center and ask questions about the course
To register for Everything DiSC Essentials, email email@example.com.
Everything DiSC Essentials PLUS Coaching/Consultation
If you want to develop deeper mastery and learn how to craft comprehensive organizational performance solutions using DiSC, add on our PLUS Coaching/Consultation to your Everything DiSC Essentials program. After completing the Everything DiSC Essentials program, you schedule up to 4 hours to personal, one-on-one coaching/consultation time with our Certified Everything DiSC Solutions Provider Sharon Wingron, CPLP.
If you had several members of your team go through the Essentials program, you can schedule team time with Sharon to enhance your knowledge and develop your implementation and strategic integration plans.
DevelopPEOPLE offers you the benefit of personalized customer service and support rarely found elsewhere - our EPIC PRO DiSC Services.
In today’s non-stop, 24/7 world, many potential DiSC users have been prevented from using the DiSC system to its fullest - denying their organization the benefits of one of the finest management assessment systems available - because they lack the time to administer the program or they don't do it often enough to be fully aware of all of the features. To address this problem, we developed an entirely unique process to help executives and managers use the DiSC system as quickly and efficiently as possible through our EPIC PRO services. This allows learning professionals and managers to delegate the administration of the assessments to our team, which accomplishes maximum return on their DiSC program all with minimum time investment.
Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing interest in an EPIC PRO DiSC project and we will handle the administration for you.
What happens when I purchase DiSC EPIC PRO services?
Within one business day, our Client Resource Manager will reach out to you and collect project specifics such as when you'd like the assessments sent out, if you want your participants to immediately view their reports, the email addresses of your participants and other key details. At this time, she will coordinate with you when to begin the assessments and begin to contact your team to alert them that the assessments are on the way.
She will then follow up with the participants for you and gets all of the assessments completed by your team. She will then report to you that the assessments are complete and will help you take the next steps. It's like having your own Chief Training Officer handle the process for you. Your DiSC questions are answered and advice is given on which assessment should be taken next to maximize the benefits of the assessments for your team. And if you want to have the invaluable information contained in the Group Reports and Comparison Reports, she will help you with that process as well.
Check out the Everything DiSC assessments you can use in an EPIC PRO project here.
To learn more about the range of Everything DiSC projects we can provide for you, email email@example.com or call 1-888-871-1780.
With deep expertise and extensive experience working with both the Everything DiSC family of assessments and the more traditional DiSC Classic suite, we can customize a solution for your organization that uses the most applicable assessment and resources to meet your learning and performance objectives.
We begin by having a needs analysis discussion with you to better understand your challenges and goals. We'll talk about the real-world performance expectations for your participants and what behaviors they need to exhibit to demonstrate that performance. Next we'll discuss key characteristics of your participants, the learning objectives that will enable them to acquire the behavior, and any other environmental considerations. Finally we'll talk about the logistical aspects of your request.
This will lead us to clarity about which tools to incorporate in your project and what type of a blended learning solution to offer. From there we'll create a customized proposal for you. You'll have the chance to ask questions, express concerns, and make suggestions before you sign the dotted line to engage us.
For more, please visit this resource on our site: Everything DiSC
Sharon will work with you to create the specific training required. First, we’ll do a needs analysis to evaluate the needs of your organization and define your learning objectives. Next, we’ll explore your existing content and consider “off the shelf” programs, then we’ll craft the solution to develop the specific competencies (knowledge, skills and attitudes) required by your participants to be successful.